Eplumbing Estimators: Quote Accurately, Win Tenders and Turn a Profit
Does estimating your next plumbing or drainage job give you a headache?
Preparing all the documentation for a tender is all about the detail – where one small mistake can jeopardize all your hard work. Let us take the load off you and provide you with efficient and professional plumbing estimating, so you can focus on more important aspects of your project.
The best thing is you get assigned your own plumbing estimator – a real life human being who works with you on your project! They will be in contact with you during the whole process and you will be able to make any necessary changes that you see fit.
What Is Eplumbing Estimating?
Thanks to the latest powerful plumbing estimating software we can help you streamline the process of estimating your plumbing or drainage project for maximum efficiency and cost-savings. The result for you is:
- Fast and accurate takeoffs
- Accurate and competitive tenders
This allows you to focus on the job, win tenders and turn a profit.
Eplumbing Estimators: Using the Latest Plumbing Estimation Software
Thanks to the latest plumbing estimation software we can input your individual labour costs, methodologies, materials and individual productivity allowances – for a tender that is accurate and unique to your project. We work with the following industry software packages:
All projects are measured using an on-screen take-off system, which ensures a high level of accuracy. What we don’t do is apply a generic set of rates to your job.
Why Eplumbing Estimators?
Our powerful plumbing estimating software, together with our knowledgeable team can help:
- Know the true cost of a job
- Save you time
- Allow you to focus on the job
- Quote jobs accurately
- Be profitable
- Be competitive
- Win jobs
- Get your jobs done faster
Plumbing Estimating for Small and Medium-sized Businesses & Tier One Contractors
We have helped everyone from small and medium-sized businesses, to tier one contractors on projects that include hi & low rise residential, commercial, industrial, shopping centres, healthcare projects, civil drainage projects and larger infrastructure works.
How Does Eplumbing Estimators Work?
Getting a project measured and costed is as easy as:
- Providing us a scope of works
- We review your drawings and provide a budget estimate fee proposal to review
- Once you accept the quote one of our plumbing estimators (a live human being) is assigned to your job
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive a list of items that will require supplier pricing
- Your plumbing estimator communicates directly with you to fine tune your project.
- Once costings are done, we forward a cost sheet to you so you can apply your margins.
Email your tender drawings directly to us at: email@example.com, and we will get back to you with a fee proposal for your project.