The process for getting a project measured and cost by ePlumbing Estimators is simple.
- Forward the tender package supplied by the builder via DropBox or simply forward the builder’s links to download the drawings.
- Provide a scope of works including items you want to be included and excluded.
- Your drawings will be reviewed, and a budget estimate fee proposal will be forwarded to you for review and acceptance.
- Once the quote is accepted, an estimator will be assigned to your project.
- Within 24-48 hours of starting the project, you will receive a list of items that will require supplier pricing.
- During the take-off process, your plumbing estimator will directly communicate with you about queries relating to the project. Yes, you will be communicating with a real person.
- Once the measure and costings are completed, various reports will be submitted to you and a cost sheet for you to apply your margins.
- An online Tender Review meeting will be requested to allow key stake holders to be able to have input into the finalization of the tender prior to sending out the final Budgets and Costings.
- Once the negotiations stage is underway with the Builder the ePlumbing Estimators Team can assist with reviewing Tender drawings against the Construction issue drawings. Pricing differences can be picked up by Overlaying the existing measured drawings over the drawing revisions and the cost differences identified for final submission to the Builder.
- Once a Tender is awarded the ePlumbing Estimators Team can assist with preparing your Progress claim structure for submitting progress claims.
- ePlumbing Estimators can also assist with post tender variations, something many Plumbing Contractors fail to do accurately, so they miss out on getting paid for their variations due to inaccurate documentation.
- A schedule of rates for variation work can also be produced if required.
ePlumbing Estimators use the latest web based Estimating & take-off Platforms to provide you with Accurate measures & Costings for your Hydraulics Projects